Monday, April 21, 2014

Conference Weekend

Conference was just so stinkin good wasnt it?! Wow. I seriously just sat there through all of the sesiones on cloud nine and really wondering how anyone could sit through those sessiones and not just know 100 percent how this gospel is not 100 percent true. A scripture that we have been using a lot lately which was mentioned in conference a few times was the scripture that talks about how you will know them by their fruit and how you can know if something is right by its fruit. If you just look at the fruit of this gospel you cant help but know without a doubt that this Christ´s church on the earth today. I really could go on and on about conference. Sunday Morning session was the best thing I have ever sat through. But one thing that I will mention real fast is... Preach My Gospel. jaja. I invite you all to start studying this book. ANd like we were taught, I will follow up with my invitation. This book is so so good and really teaches us how to teach the gospel to others. It also teaches us the basics of the gospel, which even though me might know, it is vital that we continue to study those basics as well to fortelecer nuestro testimonio. Ok but for real I could go on and on about conference but what I really want is to hear what you all thought about it! What talks really stuck out to you? What did you learn? What are some goals that you set to become a better disciple of Jesus Christ?
Well, if this transfer isnt testing our patience I dont know what will! Ja! We are doing great and the work is going but wowzee. Who knew so many people could fail you in one week. President Uchtdorfs talk on being grateful IN trials was directly for me. I am so thankful that we have sweet Maria and Jose Luis to teach right now! And we have heard through the grapevine that their boys (age 23 and 29), or at least one of them wants to start listening. We have a lesson with them tonight and we are praying that their boys will be there and will want to listen.
I hope you all have a great week and pray every day for opportunities to share the gospel and then just as importantly follow up on those invitations!
Les quiero MUCHO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment